- At 8 am today, the Gujarat Board, GSEB 12th Result 2021 for HSC Science was announced.
- The Board has reported a 100% pass rate, with as many as 3,245 kids receiving an A1 grade.
- Surat has the highest number of qualified candidates among the districts.
Upwards of 3,245 applicants have scored an A1 grade. Understudies who showed up for this can likewise get subtleties on the authority site-gseb.org.
Apart from more than 3,000 students scoring an A1 grade:
Aside from over 3,000 understudies scoring an A1 grade, Gujarat Board has enlisted a 100% pass rate. Therefore, an aggregate of 1,07,264 understudies enrolled and showed up for HSC Science this time.
Therefore, everybody or all of 1,07,264 are qualified for qualifying declarations according to the guidelines of the Board. The outcome has been delivered on the website for schools to download.
Gujarat Board, GSEB twelfth Result 2021-Highlights for HSC Science
- In this outcome, the Board has recorded a pass level of 100%, a lot higher when contrasted with the earlier year.
- The absolute number of understudies who enlisted and showed up for HSC Science is 1,07,264. Out of this, there are 44,236 young ladies and 63,028 young men.
- Upwards of 3,245 understudies have scored an A1 grade this time.
- The grade shrewd separation for HSC Science Result is such-A1 (3,245 understudies); A2 (15,284 understudies); B1 (24,757 understudies); B2 (26,831 understudies); C1 (22,174 understudies); C2 (12,071 understudies); D (2,609 understudies; E1 (289 understudies) and E2 (4 understudies).
- Indeed, even competitors who showed up in the PWD class have passed, with the Board getting a 100% pass rate in that.
- There were 3 primary gatherings in this test Group A (Maths), Group B (Biology) and Group AB.
- As far as savvy area results, Surat has the greatest number of understudies (13,733) who have passed, trailed by Ahmedabad with 7,998 understudies and Rajkot with 7,680 understudies.
- As far as positioning based on percentile, the Board has said that assuming any understudy of Group A got over 99%; they would come in the initial 466 positionings. Also, if there should be Group B, they would come in initial 657 positionings.
- Understudies not happy with their outcomes can show up for extraordinary tests, which will be held later.
Understudies should likewise observe that Gujarat Board, GSEB twelfth Result 2021 for HSC Science understudies will be accessible just with the schools. Therefore, understudies should get their outcomes from the schools.
Hence, they should attempt to do anything but a call or through some other way recommended by the schools. Nonetheless, on the off chance that they plan on going genuinely to the school, they should follow all COVID-19 wellbeing conventions.